: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 uncapped bonus
Contract: Full-time, permanent contract
Vision for Education is currently looking to appoint an exceptional Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Leeds. This is a full-time, permanent position starting as soon as possible.
Vision for Education is a leading education recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools across the country.
Vision for Education, is one of the largest educational organisations in the UK, we strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Working with a large client base - many of the schools nationally work exclusively with Vision for Education.
- Using sales, business development and marketing techniques and networking opportunities to attract business from client schools.
- Visiting clients to build and develop close working relationships.
- Developing a good understanding of client schools; what they do and their culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by placing adverts on a variety of job boards including the Vision for Education website and the TES website.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates, employers, and the teaching community.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Using our Salesforce system to manage bookings.
- Coordinating sponsorship activities for client schools.
- Have an excellent understanding of the education sector and recruitment market.
- Possess a strategic aptitude with the initiative, drive, and commitment to develop existing business relationships and seek new opportunities.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at a high level internally and externally within organisations.
- Have the ability to create and maintain relationships over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Possess a professional and ethical approach to business.
- Have the ability to prioritise and organise your own workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Hold a UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle for work.