Multimedia Advanedge is looking for candidates to complete their sales and marketing management training program! This program would consist of a well-structured training timeline initially starting in a face to face sales environment to prospective business and consumer clients. Building on the base skills of the industry, the next steps involve training in a team lead position and beyond. The basic structure of the program is listed below.
Hands on one on one coaching from an assigned corporate trainer in areas of:
- Sales systems and psychology
- Product and industry education (currently in the telecommunications industry, but other opportunities do exist)
- Proper leads and accounts management training with prospective sales and marketing targets
- Relationship building with clients
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Sales and Marketing
Upon promotion, an employee will begin training on how to be a team lead focusing on:
- Public speaking
- Learning to train new employees
- Interviewing and human resources skills
- General leadership skills
- Sales and Marketing Acquisitions
- Leadership Development
Additional sales training will continue to be provided as this is an ongoing area of focus.
Once a good amount of basic leadership and industry skills have been demonstrated, training will focus teaching on:
- Project management
- New product launches
- Payroll and compensation structure
- Human resources management
- New site management in event of expansion
- The ability to be a leader in many different phases of business, sales, and marketing
- Managing a team
Benefits of the Management Training Program:
There are long-term opportunities with brand name clients in the sales and marketing side of the business with Multimedia Advanedge. The company is well established in the El Paso area and we pride ourselves on having a positive and fun start-up like environment. Multimedia Advanedge is committed to promoting management solely from within in order to continue growing from strength as well as rewarding existing employees for their hard work and loyalty.
Follow Us On: Facebook: Instagram: LinkedIN
Send your resume today! Check us out #removed#
Multimedia Advanedge works hand-in-hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world to offer their customers a unique shopping experience. Multimedia Advanedge engages the customer in learning about our client’s various products and services, while also giving each customer the right information to help make the best decision for them or their family. These campaigns happen in-store and dramatically increase sales for our clients products and services.
Role: Entry Level Management Trainee - Paid Training!!!
Location: El Paso,
Apply for this job now.