Marks Sattin is currently working with a growing organisation based in Hemel Hempstead, who are recruiting for a Credit Controller on a 3 Week Temporary basis. The role is full-time, 37 hours per week and would suit someone with previous Credit Control experience who can hit the ground running.
- End to end management of the sales ledger & credit control function.
- Liaising with customers & clients in order to minimise & resolve queries, decrease DSO and maintain strong relationships.
- Cash allocation.
- Decrease amount of unallocated cash, working through some historical posting.
- Some month end duties, including reporting and analysis with Credit Manager.
- Supporting billings team when necessary.
- Investigate to resolution.
The ideal person will have:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent & professional telephone manner (maintain good customer and departmental relationships).
- Take full ownership of queries.
- Great organisation skills.