Redbridge council, are looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to join their Child Protection Assessment team. This is a full time role with an initial 3 month contract at £32 per hour.
The role will involve: -
- To assess or investigate such cases as are referred, within the department’s eligibility criteria, to establish level and type of need.
- To carry a caseload and be responsible for assessment and planning for children and young people in compliance with casework objectives, statutory and departmental policy and procedural requirements, consistently maintaining the highest level of professional standards.
- To undertake direct social work responsibilities as an allocated worker to the children and young people assigned, investigating concerns regarding a child or young person’s safety or wellbeing, make an assessment of the risk and protective factors in the family and decide on the most appropriate course of action.
- To work to range of legal options to support investigation and protection and accommodation; initial court hearings
- Carry out section 47 enquiries
- To ensure the provision of clear written reports to child protection conferences, reviews, planning meetings and any other purpose as required, ensuring good quality casework analysis and risk assessment is evident throughout.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Hold a full HCPC registration
- Minimum two years’ experience in CPAT is preferred
- Experience of working in CP Assessment
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- DBS update is preferred by client
- Previous court experience
Why work for Badenoch and Clark Social Care: -
- As part of the Adecco group we have access to a wide range of vacancies across London
- You will have a dedicated consultant who specialises in social care recruitment
- Ability to move locations and roles
- Free compliance service
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Worker jobs please contact Lizzie Werboweckjy at Badenoch and Clark on 0113 487 3909 or email your CV to #removed#
Role: Qualified Social Worker – Child Protection and assessment team - £32p/h - Redbridge
Job Type: Permanent
Location: redbridge, england, england
Apply for this job now.