This is an entry level supervisor position. Looking for someone who has strong team management skill and very detail oriented. This person will supervise team members in receive, re-stock, and put away products to promptly manage inventory, allowing other warehouse staff to accurately pick and fulfill orders, satisfy Customer demands and meet company sales goals. The ideal candidate is someone that is looking to go to the next step in their career.
Direct the inventory management activities of the distribution center to fulfill Customer orders within 3 days of company receipt, accurately and in proper condition.
- Unload containers, receive shipments, palletizes and put away products, and re-stocks shelves
- Collaborate with IT and Customer service personnel to enhance ERP system and maximize inventory accuracy.
- Optimizes staff performance by coaching, counseling, disciplining, & evaluating employees
- Safeguards operations by ensuring compliance with procedures and maintaining a safety first mentality
- Interviews, selects, orients, and trains new hire candidates and existing staff to meet required labor needs
- Manages the labor budget to minimize overtime
- Clean and maintain work areas on a daily basis
- Label and ensure proper placement at all product locations
- Conduct accurate and routine cycle counts, using proper computer and equipment record-keeping
- Communicate well with colleagues across departments & maintain communications with all involved parties
- Operate company vehicles, trucks and forklifts to put away and move large volume and palletized products
- Oversee maintenance of forklifts, reach trucks, and other warehouse equipment.
- Complete assignments in time allotted
- Support general warehouse operations, product processing, order picking, and shipping as needed
- Support fan conventions and trade shows as assigned and available
- Attend regular meetings and report on project progress
- Keep a positive, motivated attitude towards work and tasks assigned
- Follow established protocols, maintaining a safety first mentality
- Other requests as specified from time to time
EDUCATION,*EXPERIENCE*, SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Minimum 5 years distribution or warehouse operations experience
- Forklift operation skills required
- Familiarity with and understanding of Japan pop culture titles and products
- Strong communications skills
- Problem solving mentality
- Ability to work well on a team
- Meticulous, detail oriented, and hard working
- Strong organizational & time management skills, and analyze and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
Bluefin built its reputation as a leading distributor of toys, collectibles, novelty and hobby products. In recent years, Bluefin has grown to include a range of high quality collectible lines from Japan, the United States, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore and established itself as the official North American consumer products and retail development partner for Studio Ghibli.
We do so by scouting out the latest trends and working with manufacturers to reflect demand in the American market. This combination of leading edge, two-way information flow allows Bluefin to best meet today's market demand for classic models and new releases. Our attention to clients' needs and manufacturers' products has yielded several exclusive dealership arrangements.
We currently sell to thousands of specialty, chain and independent stores and are the official North American distributor for Bandai Hobby, Bandai Shokugan, and Capcom. We are also the sole provider of Bandai Tamashii Nations products, and are the exclusive and official distributor for Blitzway, Iron Studios, Kids Logic, Beast Kingdom, Hero Cross, Mr. Hobby, SEN-TI-NEL, Terada Mokei, and X-Plus. Bluefin also represents TruForce products worldwide.
Role: Warehouse Inventory Supervisor
Apply for this job now.