Successful candidates will have a breadth of A/V design, engineering, and project management experience, centered around commercial design and installation in K12, Higher Ed, Corporate, and Houses of Worship markets. Strong familiarity with A/V system design, including product specifications, CAD drawing packages, system documentation preparation, along with strong organizational skills required. Design/engineering department management experience a plus. Proven ability to complete and close jobs to the customer's satisfaction required. InfoComm CTS certification required, CTS-D strongly preferred.
Candidates should be well versed in creating A/V schematics, coordinating with the sales department, installations department, and client, and be able to see a project through from order to final sign-off with minimal supervision. Good communication and personal skills are required, as the successful candidate will interact heavily with sales staff, installation crews, and clients. Some local overnight travel is required.
- Sales Engineering experience in the A/V industry, including design-build and bid-response
- Experience and documented training in A/V system design, engineering, and project management.
- Working knowledge of control system and audio DSP configuration software, video conferencing, video switcher setup software, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot audio, video, and control systems problems
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead a team of installers, ensuring all projects are completed on-schedule and to quality standards
- High school or equivalent education. College preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in A/V design/engineering
Powered by JazzHR