Xator seeks enthusiastic, positive, and proactive self-starters to join our team. Our leadership aims to attract and retain the best and brightest employees, maintain an environment built on trust and pride, and encourage individual and team achievements. We uphold ourselves to an exceptional professional standard of conduct, setting ourselves apart from our competition.
Xator is dedicated to creating and maintaining a lifelong learning environment. We encourage forward-thinking, innovation, and out-of-the-box ideas in an inclusive environment. Our training and continuing education programs allows us to constantly improve services and deliver innovation to our customers. We invest in our employees and they, in turn, advance our clients' mission.
Clearance Requirement: Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI and Polygraph.
**This position is contingent upon award.**
Provide SIGINT technical, engineering and programmatic expertise in support of 4GOES architecture development and yet to be future requirements. Expertise includes analysis and recommendations throughout each phase of the space systems engineering process
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
The selected candidate shall have previously performed tasking and technical assistance to the Government in the development of Satellite systems:
- Perform requirements management and development, flow-down, validation, and verification, trade studies and analysis of vehicle components and subsystems at the space vehicle, bus and payload levels.
- Assist with correcting shortfalls discovered during the Verification and Validation (V&V) process.
- Support the development of and maintain requirements and interface documents.
- Provide systems interface management to include engineering, integration, and test support in overseeing internal and external enterprise systems engineering.
- Facilitate operation of the risk identification and management process, assist in developing and tracking mitigation and corrective action plans, and support maintenance of a risk database.
- Support the development, application, and monitoring of the space mission assurance standards for analysis and prevention of issues that have the potential to cause failures, launch delays, reduced mission life and performance, and significant rework.
- Support and participate in design reviews, trade studies, Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs), Program Management Reviews (PMRs), shoulder-to-shoulder discussions, architecture reviews, and readiness and programmatic activities in support of program milestones; system reviews, management reviews, working group meetings, Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings, configuration management boards, and engineering review boards.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Five to Ten Years relevant work experience required with preference for direct experience at NRO
Specialized Knowledge/Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated experience in systems engineering, project or program management or both
- Knowledge of NRO/IC/DoD organizational structure, mission, vision, culture, values, philosophy, and operating principles
- Demonstrated ability in oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers' routine questions in a clear and concise manner
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
- Skill to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment while maintaining flexibility and versatility
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and technique appropriate to the audience
- Ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Powered by JazzHR