We are seeking a Clinical Social Worker or Clinical Mental Health Counselor to join our expanding group practice! You will help people find relief from mental illness by first healing the brain, with Neurofeedback and Counseling.
- Assess nature of clients' situations by interviewing and reviewing personal history
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
- Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
- Maintain accurate client documentation
- Learn and Implement Neurofeedback Training with Counseling Services
- Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in learning about the Brian and how to improve its fuctioning
Our Therapists are 1099 contractors, paid $40 per billable hour. Start as part-time and grow to be full-time if you desire. We work together as a team to provide opportunities of change for our community. Our passion for healing the mind and body is inspired from the principles taught by Dr. Bessel Vanderkolk and Dr. Daniel Amen. Check us out online at #removed# Please text questions to Jeff at 801-529-8279.
Neurofeedback and Counseling of Utah helps children, teenagers and adults feel better, increase focus and decrease behavior problems caused by trauma, ADHD, anxiety and mood disorders.
We use neurofeedback, counseling, and sensory integration to help improve the lives of children and their parents.
We have over 15 years experience treating trauma, anxiety, depression, ADHD, and learning disorders.
We are nationally certified by BCIA for neurofeedback, one of only four such providers in the state of Utah.
Our office is located in Clinton, Utah. We serve surrounding communities including Clearfield, Layton, Syracuse, Riverdale, West Point, Roy and Ogden, Utah.
Our passion is to provide overall healing to children and their families in an environment that is comfortable and safe. We use a brain-based program, innovative technology and a personal approach to mend the mind and body.
Role: Clinical Social Worker
Apply for this job now.