REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful primary school situated in Greenwich, south east London, seeking a PPA Teacher to begin in September 2019. The successful candidate will be joining a school recently rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted and is home to hardworking pupils who engage well in lessons. This is a full time role however, there is scope for to be a part-time role for the right candidate. The school is looking to appoint on permanent ort fixed term basis.
The PPA Teacher role:
- Covering PPA across KS1 and KS2
- Permanent or fixed term contract on offer
- Ideally this is a full time role however, there may be scope for this to be made into a 3-4 day per week role.
- Recently rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Friendly environment
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Located in Greenwich, south east London
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the PPA Teacher role?
- Previous experience teaching KS1 and KS2 in UK primary schools
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call .
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.
Role: PPA Teacher
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Greenwich, London,
Apply for this job now.