iPeople are currently recruiting for a Victim Liason Officer within London.
A Locum role Paying up to £17,.
• Undertake comprehensive assessments of victims needs and support identified needs
• Direct work to be completed with victims where necessary
• Ensure Victim's voice is heard throughout the process of court
• Ensure that victims identified service needs are met satisfactorily.
• At all times, to promote and safeguard the welfare of children who live or access services in, or who are looked after by, Harrow Borough Council.
• To work effectively with partner organisations to further develop and deliver innovative, effective and high quality programmes and initiatives to meet the needs of victims of youth crime.
• Undertake comprehensive assessments of victims needs and sign-post as appropriate.
• Ensure the victims voice is heard throughout YOT processes including pre-court and post court interventions such as Referral Orders, Conditional Cautions, Pre-sentence reports etc.
• Ensure that victims identified service needs are met satisfactorily
When you choose iPeople as your recruitment agency, you can expect:
Your choices to be respected.
You to be kept up to date with all current roles in multiple locations.
Exclusive work opportunities not available to other agencies.
And Person-centred candidate care.
we are here to help you and will always make sure we are available to take you call for anything you need, going above and beyond to ensure you feel supported in your job search.
If you would like to hear more then please get in touch with Olivia on 0207 220 3080