We are seeking an Industrial Mechanic (Heavy Equipment, Trailers, Vehicles, Machinery) to join our team! The Industrial Mechanic will maintain and repair industrial production and processing machinery, heavy equipment, etc. The position is subject to 1st and/or 2nd shift. Minimum of 3 years DIRECTLY RELATED experience is required.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment including heavy equipment, trailers, and vehicles
- Repair, install, and adjust industrial machinery and equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Industrial experience and/or training in Electrical, Hydraulics, Welding
- Experienced in trouble shooting and repairs of heavy equipment, including, but not limited to, vehicles and trailers
- Experience with installing, trouble shooting, adjusting, servicing, maintaining and repairing of mechanical equipment for various types of lifts and conveyor belts, industrial machinery, or other related fields
- Ability to interpret and work from prints, manuals, and technical instructions
- Must be able to perform duties in confined spaces, heights, same position for prolong duration's and any type of climate
- Currently retain or able to obtain a State of Missouri Inspectors License
- CDL License a plus
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
We offer a competitive benefits package including, major medical and dental, paid vacation, paid holidays, and 401(k).
All job candidates must be willing to submit to any job related testing, background check, medical exam, and drug screen that are required during the hiring process.
If you are qualified for this position please send your resume AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS. Please, no phone calls about this job.
EEOE and E-VERIFY Employer
“Grossman Iron and Steel strives to be the best and most innovative scrap processing company as measured by customer satisfaction, market share, industry leadership, and financial strength. We will maintain the same strict adherence to uncompromising customer service and quality control that has been the cornerstone of our success. In all of our business activities, employee relations, and community involvement, we will conduct ourselves accordingly to the highest standards of integrity.” Chairman Emeritus Sidney Grossman
Role: Industrial Mechanic - Heavy Equipment / Trailers / Vehicle
Location: St Louis,
Apply for this job now.