St. Luke's Hospital in Columbus, NC, is seeking to add a team member to our Laboratory.
Required Knowledge, skills and abilities:(not an inclusive list)
1. Bachelor's degree from a recognized college or university from an accredited school of medical technology preferred.
2. Minimum of five years of experience required in which three of were in a supervisory position.
3. Must be able to work well with the medical staff and public; prepare reports and attend meetings as needed or as directed by the VP of Support Services. Must prepare schedules and supervise the work in the lab; prepare budgets and set goals. Responsible for the Quality Control Program and Performance Improvement Program of the laboratory. Responsible for inservice for laboratory personnel, upkeep of instruments and supplies, and directing all inspection requirements.
4. Must be able to substitute for absent laboratory personnel and be available to support laboratory personnel after normal business hours.
5. Required skills include: high comfort level with various computer applications including Microsoft Office products and electronic medical record applications, self motivated, ability to assume major responsibilities, strong communication skills, strict attention to detail, and the ability to organize work, interact effectively with all customers both internal and external to the organization and at all levels, work under pressure, analyze and resolve problems, and work with rigid time constraints.
Please send us your resume, to include your education and credentials. We are offering a competitive Salary and it will be and on experience and education.
**Voted Best Place to Work**
Role: Laboratory Manager
Apply for this job now.