Solicitor - Commercial Disputes Resolution
Salary based on experience
My client who are based in Leeds City Centre and are accredited as on the best companies to work for in 2020. The firm has grown exponentially over the past few years and are continuing to go from strength to strength with regional, national, and international clients.
They are now seeking to recruit a Commercial Disputes Associate to join their high calibre team
- Own caseload and client contact time;
- Helping partners on larger cases; and
- Focus on business development and building own contacts, client-base and skills.
Candidates will ideally have some experience of:
- Technology-related dispute resolution work - The firm has established a reputation advising both large corporate and public-sector clients on business-critical IT;
- Client in sectors such as sport, healthcare, education, and training;
- Shareholder/Corporate/Partnership/JV disputes - extensive experience needed of shareholder disputes and post M&A warranty/indemnity claims including group actions for and against major PLCs;
- Judicial review, procurement challenges and follow-on damages claims - acting for businesses;
- Large-scale, multi-million contract dispute claims in manufacturing, retail and other core sectors; and/or International work and the chance to assist in developing that specialism particularly in Energy and Oil & Gas.
You will be an experienced Solicitor and will have managed a caseload of you own. You will have excellent attention to detail as well as excellent communication skills. You will have strong commercial awareness as well as proven track record of business development as you will be expected to take an active role in Networking and business development to generate new clients and contacts as well as maintaining current relationships
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies