Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Role: Plot Sales Conveyancer
Salary: £25k - £28k
This specific opportunity is with a prestigious Top 100 market leading law firm who are established nationally and continuing to experience an uplift in business requiring experienced hires within their Plot Sales Conveyancing team. With an established office in Northampton my client is keen to bring onboard a knowledgeable and experienced individual who can fit into their focused values and culture.
The Role: Conveyancer – Plot Sales (minimum supervision required):
- Preparation of plot sale paperwork to include relevant contract/assurance required to deal with plot reservation
- Dealing with pre contract enquiries
- Processing exchange of contracts
- Completion Procedures including billing and accounts procedures
- Client reports/attendance at client meetings
- Dealing with Land Registry requisitions on title
- Title checking part exchange property/chain breaks
- Registration procedures including SDLT online and Land Registry
- Sale of part exchange/chain break property
- Procurement of conveyancing searches
- Production of BigHand dictation/checking of work produced
- Inception of files and closing of files including dealing with account balances
- Use of plots case management system.
- Proficient in the use of word, excel, outlook and BigHand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide a quality and accurate service to our clients
- To establish and manage our clients’ expectations
- Team briefing attendance and input
- Willingness to participate in training/self-development/the obtaining of relevant qualifications
- Attend courses/seminars when required and outside of office hours if necessary
- Participate in a “buddy” system to provide cover for absent colleagues
- Prior experience as a Conveyancer or working within Plot Sales is essential
- Experienced in managing a caseload independently without administrative support (where any support is absent or seconded to others)
- Be IT literate and to abide by relative company policies
- Mentoring junior members of staff where required.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jonathan Thomas for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful’