Registered Manager, Domiciliary Service, Sheffield £32K plus Car
We are looking for an innovative and forward thinking Registered Manager for a new Domiciliary Service that currently manages 300 hours with plans to get to 1000 hours in 6months. This is a visionary business which offers an incredibly bespoke care service which matches the profile of the carer with the profile of the private service users to ensure the best possible care is delivered.
Reporting directly to the general manager you will be:
- entrusted with full autonomy
- focused on the development of the private client base
- developing and leading a team of exceptional care givers that make a real difference in people's lives
- Part of the team that will be training and inducting new registered managers as the number of services grow across the UK
- Organised and process driven to ensure CQC compliance
This is a critical role in the team that will deliver the growth for this business and you will need to be comfortable in an organisation that has an ambition to really change the industry.
If you have a visionary view of care and want to throw the traditional domiciliary business plan out of the window then this will be the perfect job for you.
On offer, is a basic salary of £32k plus Car
HOW TO APPLY
If you like the sound of this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on [... Click Apply...].
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs