San Ramon boutique employment and litigation firm seeking a motivated, self-sufficient, and capable attorney with litigation experience. Candidates should have the ability to generate and maintain client relationships, handle depositions and court appearances, work independently and have a desire to grow with the firm. Attention to detail and excellent writing skills are a must.
* 1-3 years of civil litigation/trial preparation experience - employment law experience preferred;
* Active California State Bar Membership;
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Westlaw, and Excel;
* Ability to meet deadlines and deliver high quality work product;
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; and
* Ability to work effectively without constant direction in a fast-paced work environment.
Role: Associate Attorney
Location: San Ramon,
Apply for this job now.