Location: Borough of Manchester
Pay Rate: £90-£130 per day
Milk Education have great links with a number of Primary Schools across Manchester who have a growing need for teachers and NQT's to work with them on an ad hoc/supply basis. The schools we work with require flexible, passionate and committed Primary Teachers who can hit the ground running and join them for both short and longer term assignments.
As a Supply Primary Teacher, you will be teaching children from EYFS to KS2 and will be required to cover for absent staff members, delivering engaging lessons, planning and marking where required. We work with a variety of Primary Schools who are all very different and have their own unique ethos and visions, therefore becoming a successful and well regarded Supply Teacher requires someone who is very flexible, adaptable and can build positive relationships with staff, children and parents quickly.
If you would like the freedom of flexible working to compliment family life or any other work commitments and you are available a minimum of 3 days per week, we want to hear from you!
In Order To Apply, You Must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have QTS
- Have current primary teaching experience and a sound understanding of the national curriculum
- Be able to provide 2 professional teaching references within the last 5 years
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- Be able to travel to Manchester easily
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North Westt. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
For more information please call Steph on #removed#. All registrations are completed via an online video platform.
We look forward to hearing from you!