Company: STAFFIGO TECHNICAL SERVICES, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Staffigo is in the business of providing IT Consulting Services to clients in various industries in the United States - Healthcare (Payer, Providers & Clearinghouses), Finance & Banking, Retail & eCommerce. As our customers are being challenged by further advances in technology, the evolution of regulation and an ever more demanding customer base to retain, Staffigo continues to innovate, disrupt and to address the challenges that shape the future of our industry. While our team focuses on providing quality, we stand firmly behind our values of Hard Work - Constantly and Consistently.
We always remember to be grateful for the opportunities provided to us. We are currently seeking exceptional entry-level talent for the below role.
- Requirements gathering team meetings with business users and technical team and capture the requirements and use cases.
- Detailed documentation preparation for requirements user cases, functional, non-functional requirements. Well-versed with UML modeling.
- User Interface prototype development.
- Process flow development. Prior experience in moderating JAD sessions.
- Basic Project Management skills and providing project progress update to project stakeholders.
- Designing UI mockups.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related field of study.
- No travel; no telecommuting.
- Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR