Level 3 TA / Teaching Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Level 3 TA / Teaching Assistant in an outstanding Primary school in Alfreton. Interviews will be held at the start of September with a view to beginning straight away.
Do you hold a Level 3 NVQ certificate in Children's Learning and Development or equivalent? Are you confident in teaching literacy and numeracy? Do you work well independently and as part of a team?
The school is seeking to appoint a strong, experienced TA / Teaching Assistant to support a lovely Year 3 class.
The role will include:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- Work with students who require additional support
- Leading group work
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations
As a TA / Teaching Assistant through TeacherActive you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated team of consultants
- An excellent referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in a role as a Level 3 TA / Teaching Assistant, please contact James on 0115 824 1888 or email your CV to #removed#