COMPANY: HIGHBURY COLLEGE
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £24772.00 - £32280.00 Per Year
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Duration: Temporary Maternity Cover – up to 12 months.
Salary: £24,772.00 - £32,280.00 p/a
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Based at Highbury Campus
Exciting New Opportunity
Highbury College is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our busy Human Resources team.
The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for providing high quality Human Resources support, advice and guidance across the College. This includes:
- Reward and Recognition
- Information Management and Reporting
- Case Management including restructures, disciplinary cases, grievances and managing sickness absence
- Performance Management
- Contribution to the HR function – using creative and innovative ideas to improve the service which we deliver
You will be required to understand the key business objectives within each of the Colleges business units and make a significant contribution to support them to achieve their overall aims. You will be required to effectively support the management of teams in line with their business plans to support continuous improvement and the delivery of excellence through people. Team working, excellent communication skills and an overarching approach that values people is of key importance.
We are seeking a pro-active individual with a can-do attitude to join our team. We are looking for someone who will work with us to develop the HR function.
If you think you have the passion and drive to take the HR function forward and support the College to achieve its Mission and Vision, then please get in touch.
Highbury College offers extensive support to new staff including:
- Regular support and coaching throughout your first year
- A Mentor who will help you settle in to the College
- A thorough Induction programme
- Access to Learning and Development including a Free Course Voucher
What we can offer you:
- A fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%
- 24 days’ annual leave per annum, plus eight Bank Holidays and three days Christmas Closure
- A canteen, hair and beauty salon and nursery
- A sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
- Employee Assistance Programme
The working environment:
- You will be working within a friendly and professional team who are specialist experts
- You will be working for a College which has over 50 years of teaching and learning experience
Role: HR Business Partner
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.