To perform face to face (F2F) encounters with hospice patients to gather clinical evidence for eligibility and document this information for the Medical Director to assist them in determining whether to certify/re-certify the patient for hospice.
- Conduct face to face encounters with hospice patients to obtain clinical data related to their terminal diagnosis to help the Medical Director determine hospice eligibility.
- Document the face to face and attest to a face to face encounter being made in the in the Patient's Medical Chart on the Hospice EMR.
- Communicate information and clinical data obtained from face to face encounters with the Hospice Medical Director.
- Provides education and interventions to patient when a need is identified during a face to face encounter.
- Provides education/instructions to the patient/family, as necessary.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
- Nurse Practitioner: 1 year
- Masters of Science in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing
- Current Nurse Practitioner certification/license
- Minimum of two years Nurse Practitioner experience
Compensation -Up to $150/Per F2F Visit
Role: Nurse Practitioner, Hospice
Location: Fort Worth,
Apply for this job now.