Automotive Service Writer Advisor Responsibilities and Duties
Initiates automotive services and repairs by determining services requested by customer. Entering requested services on repair orders for diagnostic by Technician.
· Verifying Correct Customer Information: i.e. (Name – Address – Email - Contact #’s Home & Cell) on Repair Order
· Verifying Correct Customer Vehicle Information: i.e. (Make – Model – Year – Engine Size)
· Verifying Correct Parts and Labor Charges on R.O. (Verifying All Parts & Labor are submitted on R.O.)
· Verifying All Unused or Core Parts are Returned on or Before Friday of Same Week
· Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor;
· Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
Enhances organization reputation by improving your Position by improving your Skills through continuing Education adding value to job accomplishments.
Role: Automotive Service Adviser / Writer
Apply for this job now.