Position: 2 Quality Executives - Complaints (Home Working)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Department: Customer Relations
In these very unusual times our client is adapting, as everybody is. They are excited to be recruiting (virtually) and expanding their great entirely home-based workforce team
Location: Permanent Home working - may occasionally be required to travel to Head Office in Castle Donington for any ad hoc training required or team building events
- Do you have experience in investigating Complaints?
- Do you have the ability to coach people and support them to improve outputs?
- Do you want to work for an expanding company that values its people?
If so, read on as an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Complaints QA Executive to join the company's internal audit department. The role will be working with the Complaints QA Team and Complaints teams to ensure that their complaint handling meets Financial Conduct Authority requirements as well as embedding a customer centric culture.
This will include auditing end to end complaint cases, listening to and marking calls in line with current business requirements, feeding back findings to Complaint Handlers, calibrating complaint audit results within the Complaints teams and checking final responses and ad-hoc letters written by our Complaint Handlers.
- To meet both internal & external SLA agreements for QA.
- Quality check full complaints investigations by complaints handlers, in line with company policies and FCA regulations.
- Coach and support complaints handlers with the help of Team Managers, to improve complaints quality results.
- Ensure complaint handlers are fulfilling their obligations in line with internal policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with all teams and colleagues, ensuring consistency to quality assurance approach and best practise across the business.
- Attend calibration sessions with Complaint Handlers, Complaints Team Manager & Head of Customer Relations to ensure consistency of Complaint handling across the company.
- From time to time, attend and facilitate client calibration sessions with the outcomes to be fed back to business leaders with documented action plans and remedial deliverables.
- Evaluate front line agent's complaint handling and work with their Team Leaders to measure and manage standards to meet their own Governance and controls.
- Review the decision making and actions taken by the complaints handler & deliver key learning's once they are evaluated.
- Support the business in ensuring adherence & consistency in approach with redress guidelines.
- Be responsible for the checking of final responses and ad-hoc letters before they are sent. Focus on the outcome and decision as well as reviewing for spelling and grammatical errors.
- Deliver feedback & coaching to Complaint Handlers on a case by case basis, link in with Complaints Team Manager and Head of Customer Relations in terms of remedial work identified.
- Verbal communication needs to be adequate, in detail and professional in presentation.
- Facilitate and lead presentation sessions with small groups. Always look for root causes of complaints when scoring end to end cases and make suggestions for how complaints feedback can inform business change.
- Experience of working within an FCA environment.
- Experience of working within a QA function.
- Able to compile data in to detailed rep