Do you want to be a part of the industries fastest growing recruitment agency?
Due to exponential growth, Wolf Healthcare are recruiting for an experienced Health Care Recruitment Consultant to lead and develop the temporary desk based at Gloucester Head Office in Hardwick.
This is a permanent opportunity with an excellent salary package for the right candidate, £25,000- £25,000 per annum plus commission, 25 days annual leave per year + bank holidays
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant you will need to be able to build and maintain positive relationships with clients to secure new contracts and liaise closely with the client in order to gain a better understanding of your recruitment needs and requirements. You will need to attract candidates using various advertising methods for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You'll screen candidates, interview them, work with the compliance team to run background checks and finally match them to client staffing requirements.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you're the vital link between clients and candidates.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts via Job Boards and using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Maintaining candidate relationships to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Lead the resourcing of temporary candidates using various methods of activity
- Review applications, arrange and manage interviews
- Working alongside the compliance office to obtain clearance before candidates start their assignments with our clients
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Feedback and updating candidates about the results of interviews
- Negotiating terms and conditions with customers in line with company parameters including margins, payments terms, temporary to permanent and permanent introductory fees; to include liaising with the accounts department to arrange credit checks, factoring and credit limits
- Working towards and exceeding targets that relate to the number of candidates placed, business leads generated and GP of 3K per week
- Oncall duties required
- Understanding and working within the company structure and ethos of Wolf Healthcare whilst maintaining the company's visions and values
- Working closely with other departments in the business to ensure profitability, efficient running and maximising on all opportunities available
- Fully utilise the resources provided internally to assist with your personal development and the development of the knowledge and skill set within your branch
- Ensuring the compliance criteria is maintained at all times
- Upholding a professional manner at all times
- Work in a timely and professional manner
- Adhere to office systems/processes and quality standards as directed
APPLY NOW. Interviews will be conducted via Zoom