Johnson Service Group (JSG) is currently searching for a Sr. Mechanical Staff/Design Engineer to lead the design and analysis of Hydraulic Flight Controls Actuation products for Military aircraft systems.
Background, Experience and Responsibilities:
- 6-10 years as a as a Sr. Staff/Design Engineer, to lead innovation and technical development for hydraulic actuation systems.
- Will be responsible for the New Product Introduction (NPI) design, analysis, development and test for "Platform Technologies".
- Ability to effectively interface well with a project team environment and collaborate with customers.
- Knowledge of FEA and the use of related analysis tools and methodologies, to perform hydraulic, stress and control theory analysis is a plus.
- Will execute Design for Manufacturability (DFM) practices, within a Lean, Six Sigma environment.
- May contribute to product design proposals with internal stakeholders, to ensure that customer requirements and specifications, as well as manufacturing/cost implications and met.
- Experience with the Product Lifecycle (PLC) is a plus.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- Master of Science degree in Engineering or equivalent discipline is a plus.
Start Date: Immediately
Type of Employment: Direct Hire position
Compensation/Benefits: Highly competitive, including a highly competitive salary, lucrative bonus and comprehensive benefits.
Relocation: Relocation assistance may be available
JSG has been establishing its position as a leader in the staffing industry. Since our 1984 inception, we have maintained our position as the most effective cross-industry staffing solution available.
JSG growth throughout the years has extended to offices throughout the nation. We serve multiple industries from our offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Our success is widely driven by our full-service approach.
JSG's clients include Fortune 100 companies as well as Pre-IPO Technology companies. We provide a wide variety of job opportunities to our applicants and employees.
Role: Project Design Engineer
Location: Fort Collins,
Apply for this job now.