Credit Control / Billing Administrator
Gamlins Law is North Wales' leading law firm for commercial and personal legal services. Our over 80 strong team operates from 6 offices across the region, and we have recently transformed from being a traditional high street firm into a regional powerhouse.
We see ourselves as trusted advisors to all our corporate and private clients, whether we are preparing a will, buying a home for them, handling a multi-million-pound medical negligence claim or helping them to sell their company.
The Credit Control / Billing Administrator role
As the Billing Administrator, you'll assist the Finance and Accounts Department in relation to billing and costs, with your duties to include, although will not be limited to:
- Chasing bills and allocating payments
- Liaising with credit control in relation to unpaid files
- Reviewing WIP reports and billing reports
- Working effectively on client and cost management system
- Ensuring payments are allocated to correct file / matters
What will I need in order to be considered for this Credit Control / Billing Administrator role?
- Proven experience within an office-based administration role, ideally gained within an accounts department
- Good standard of computer literacy, ideally with experience of using a CRM
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Timely and accurate data entry skills and a keen eye for detail
You must be self-motivated with a proactive approach to work and be willing to learn new skills and develop within a busy and professional environment.
As the Credit Control / Billing Administrator, you'll join a forward-thinking and friendly firm, where your career development and progression will be fully supported, and where you'll be encouraged to have a voice and bring fresh ideas to the table.
You will receive:
- A starting salary of £16,500
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Access to company health cover
You will be employed on a permanent contract, working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. You will work from the company offices in Rhyl, North Wales.
All applications for this Credit Control / Billing Administrator role vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.