Company: PARTNER FINANCIAL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Partner Financial are working with a listed technology business to identify a Finance Business Partner for one of their business units. The Group is ideally positioned to continue to expand by acquisition and as a result of the substantial investments made into the technology of the product and services that the business provides. This specific business unit has invested heavily in its product over the last few years and is now well positioned to become the market leader.
This is a high profile position, offering the successful individual both commercial and financial ownership for the business unit. You will be working closely with the Finance Director to build and deliver high quality annual and medium term strategic plans for the business unit that are in line with the overall Group strategy and direction.
- Driving the development of standardised templates and models to improve efficiencies and reduce requirement for bespoke cases.
- Preparing department business cases, taking a lead or support role as necessary but always ensuring that a concise high quality business case is prepared in support of all major business decisions.
- Supporting the Financial Director, to proactively and reactively provide ad hoc financial and operational analysis and advice that will help the business unit deliver optimal operational performance through high quality strategic and tactical business decisions.
- Supporting the Director, ensuring the Review Board presentations are provided to the management team on an accurate and timely basis together with a concise, action orientated, business focused commentary and strong financial rationale.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A Qualified Aaccountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA).
- The ability to provide key business insight through exceptional analytical skills.
- The ability to deliver with exceptional levels of accuracy, placing a high regard on achieving excellence.
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and driven to succeed.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Will Sharples. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.