Further Education Administrator (Admin) Needed in Hereford.
Start date: As soon as possible
An Admin position has arisen within an large and reputable FE College in Hereford. To be successful for this role you need to be capable of ensuring proper flow of office procedures and support the school by carrying out common office duties. You MUST have 6 months experience working within a UK school or college and be SIMS trained.
You must be able to maintain a positive and friendly School image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, pupils, and parents in person, online, and via telephone.
The duties for the successful applicant will include:
- Being responsible for providing a comprehensive and highly efficient Admin service.
- Dealing with enquires from parents, students and the general public in person and on the telephone.
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Deal with queries and complaints procedures
- Must be able to handle a variety of tasks quickly, efficiently and calmly
- Supervise other administrative staff
- Organise and facilitate a variety of educational or social activities.
- Be able to deal with completing deadlines and have excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills.
When working through TeacherActive, you will receive:
- A team of dedicated consultants working to source your perfect role
- A great referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- The opportunity to find placements in a huge selection of schools around Shrewsbury
- Good rates of pay
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
Working hours are generally 8:30am to 4pm, although some roles, particularly those that are student facing, can include weekend or evening work. You may have to work overtime at certain points in the year, for example during examinations, enrolment or academic quality visits.
Part-time work and job shares are usually offered, and term-time only working is sometimes possible.
To apply for this position, you should ideally be SIMMS trained and have 6 months experience working within a school.
If you are interested in this position, please call Ben on #removed# or send your CV to #removed#