Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a Recruitment Branch Manager for our successful office in Exeter! This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with a strong background in education or health/social care recruitment who is looking to take the next step in their career.
- In the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
- In the Top 20 of The Recruiter's Fast 50
- One of the Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses
- One of the largest specialist education recruiters in the UK.
Working for TeacherActive Exeter, you'll be situated in the Southernhay district of Exeter, within the heart of the vibrant city centre. Covering a large geographical area from the city itself to the coast of South and East Devon and up to the Somerset border and working closely with primary, secondary and SEND schools across Devon and Somerset, our Exeter team have a wealth of experience.
As a billing Recruitment Branch Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting Consultants and Resourcers, with the full support and guidance of senior management. You'll ideally already have strong management experience in education or social care recruitment.
You will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving the branch to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop a team.
What do we offer?
- Shares into the business
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focused on your success
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- A generous healthcare and benefits package after a qualifying period
- Champagne Fridays
- Industry leading commission
- Private healthcare after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
What you will need to show?
- A successful billing record in agency recruitment
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the education recruitment market
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.