DevOps Engineer (GCP) - London - £90,000 (GCP, Terraform & Kubernetes)
I am currently working exclusively with worldwide digital bank creating market leading projects through the use of technology, to find a number of experienced DevOps Engineers. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a keen interest in designing, managing and automating solutions for optimum customer use and building new technology from the ground up.
- Extensive experience of deploying technology solutions across cloud-native platforms. Predominantly GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Expertise in public cloud PaaS, CaaS and IaaS tools and environments, particularly with Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Demonstrable knowledge and expertise in Jenkins, Gitlab/Github, Nexus or equivalent CI/CD tools
- Experience working with Terraform, Ansible and a common Scripting language (Bash, Python, Ruby etc)
- Worked on pipelines involving containers/deployment to containerized platforms
- Solid experience of using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience within banking and financial services consumer space
This position suits a highly technical hands on Engineer striving to be at the forefront of DevOps technology. My client are looking someone who is enthusiastic about the work they do and the skills they have and are looking to implement this into their work on a day to day basis. If you are looking to join a fast growing, exciting business this is the position for you.
If you feel that this position would be of interest to you please apply or give me a call. My direct email is (see below)
Role: DevOps Engineer (GCP/AWS) - London - £90,000
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.