Senior Software Engineer - Java - Reading - £75,000
Job purpose - Reporting directly to the Head of Software Engineering, You will code with inspiration and clarity, driving quality of delivery and encouraging team involvement. You will explore and learn about new technologies and influence the organisation to help them reach the right choices.
Responsibilities & Contributions
- Make a significant contribution to the technical design, testing, implementation and delivery of web applications.
- Share your enthusiasm for Continuous Delivery and agile best practices.
- Communicate with our clients throughout the development process.
- Day to day hands-on coding.
- Transform our clients with effective technical end-to-end delivery.
- Keep learning, continuously bringing new understanding to the team.
- The Company is maturing rapidly, and we need you to help us develop and grow.
Knowledge & Experience
- Extensive working knowledge of a good variety of full stack delivery technologies, such as Java, Spring, Node.js and experience with React, Angular, Terraform & Docker.
- Rock-solid OO and enterprise integration skills.
- Excellent in-depth understanding of BDD, TDD, and SOLID.
- Love clean code.
- Extensive experience with web application development and deployment.
Ready to shape the future with digital solutions? Explore one of the many ways to make that happen at Client
At least 5 years of proven relevant work experience in a similar role.
Excellent verbal and written English skills.
What do we offer?
- An attractive salary and pension.
- Flexible working, the ability to work from home.
- Working with high profile clients, and awesome colleagues.
- Challenging, impactful projects.
- Professional development.
Role: Senior Java Developer/Engineer - Java - Reading
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Reading, Berkshire,
Apply for this job now.