The eCommerce Merchandising Specialist is responsible for managing the merchandising of products and categories on the companies websites. This includes: Site navigation, categories, featured products & rich content article placement, management and optimization of onsite search, refinements, etc, site segmentation / site personalization.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Development & execution of online marketing strategies & plans
- Contribute to the Marketing Department by providing creative ideas during planning and brainstorming sessions
- Maintain an exceptional understanding of our customer, what motivates them and the products they purchase
- Responsible for managing on-site merchandising and search experiences in order to support sales optimization efforts and in support of customer acquisition and transaction goals
- Management of site navigation, categories, featured products & rich content article placement for LTD and other owned online properties
- Management and optimization of site recommendations engine
- Management and optimization of onsite search, refinements, etc.
- Manage identification, implementation and optimization of site segmentation/site personalization experiences
- Measure effectiveness of Marketing and Merchandising decisions
- Extract insights from compiled data/results and adjust strategy and execution plans
- Create weekly and monthly executive summary reports
- Provide forecasting, budgeting and pacing information
- Continuously identify new ways to develop, implement and support on-site merchandising/marketing strategies and programs
- Maintain and advance partner relationships with Customer Service, Advertising, Merchandising, and external vendors. Leverage these partnerships in the execution of the marketing,merchandising strategy.
- Interact with Advertising to ensure web advertising is presented in a manner that best optimizes our content and supports our sales objectives
- Work with business partners to prioritize work and provide estimates
- Bachelors degree in Merchandising, Marketing, Business Administration, Mass Communication or related field
- 3+ years of experience in hands-on merchandising, planning and editing for eCommerce marketing initiatives in a retail B2C company
- Retail experience with an emphasis on home décor, lifestyle and apparel
- Excel in gathering, analyzing and acting on marketing data
- Familiarity with other digital marketing channels including SEM, Email, SEO, Display, Affiliates, etc
- Strong communication and creative concept development and evaluation/judgement
- Expert level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Be a strategic thinker and exhibit a strong business acumen
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple task/projects at once
- Experience with Oracle, ATG, Adobe Omniture and Certona a plus
We believe everyone has a talent. LTD provides a collaborative and dynamic environment for you to do what you do best. We want difference makers, innovators and thought leaders. From our humble beginnings as a family-run mail-order business, we have grown to become a national catalog retailer and eCommerce business. For over 50 years, LTD has provided home goods and unique gifts to our customers at tremendous values. We remain a privately held company focused on one premise exceeding our customers expectations! If you are looking for an opportunity to wow our customers and contribute to our growth, we invite you to share our vision and shape your future at LTD.
Role: eCommerce Merchandising Specialist
Apply for this job now.