**6 month contract to hire**
Sr. Informatica ETL Developer Key Responsibilities:
1. Design and develop ETL solutions for complex functional and technical requirements using Informatica Power Center Version 9.6x.
2. Interface with business and functional teams providing strong analytical and problem solving skills and identifying gaps.
3. Develop technical design documents and mappings specifications to build Informatica mappings to load data into target tables adhering to the business rules.
4. Actively participate in design and analysis sessions with Architects to ensure solid designs.
5. Work closely with the Informatica Administrator team to apply standards and evolve process to ensure solutions abide by best practice principles.
6. Designing and developing exception handling, data standardization procedures and quality assurance controls. 7. Conduct code reviews and quality control of all deliverables.
8. Translate ETL logic into test plans and scenarios.
9. Contribute to testing, dynamic debugging and performance tuning of any ETL bottlenecks.
10. Support system testing and user acceptance testing activities.
11. Create Implementation plans and execute the steps in the plan by coordinating with the technical and functional teams.
12. Complete technical documentation to ensure system is fully documented.
13. Transfer Knowledge to the Technical Support teams for post implementation support and enhancements.
1. Proven experience with the design and development of large scale ETL solutions integrating multiple source systems using Informatica PowerCenter 9.6x.
2. Analyzing source systems for data profiling and creation of source to target mapping specifications 3. Experience with complex mappings from varied transformation logics like Connected and Unconnected Lookups, Router, Aggregator, Joiner and Update Strategy etc.
4. Experience in using Informatica Mapping/Session/Worklet/Workflow variables and parameters, running Informatica Workflows and identify areas of optimizations.
5. Solid understanding of Data Modeling using Star/Snowflake Schema Design, Data Marts, Relational and Dimensional Data Modeling, Slowly Changing Dimensions, Fact and Dimensional tables, Physical and Logical data modeling.
6. Extensive knowledge of migrations, versioning, labels and dynamic deployment groups within and between Test, QA and Prod environments.
7. Ability to work and communicate effectively with a variety of users, technical personnel and management
8. In depth understanding of the Informatica object model regarding parent/child dependencies, reusable/non-reusable objects, and client tool queries.
Role: Sr. Informatica ETL Developer (US CITIZEN ONLY)
Location: West Palm Beach,
Apply for this job now.