Your passion to help customers and our mission to deliver our client’s best products and services, makes us the perfect combination. Join MTE Consulting Group and together we will continue to bring a greater value to our customers and increase consumer loyalty to some of today’s top brands.
As a Customer Service and Sales Support Specialist you will provide support to our sales department by representing our client’s products and services and responding to new and existing customer queries. Experience in sales and customer service is preferred but not required; this position is entry level and paid training is provided.
**Involves face to face inside sales; it does NOT involve telemarketing or cold calling**
Your ability to connect with people and identify our customer’s needs is KEY to our success. The ultimate goal in this role is to build and maintain strong customer relationships to ensure smooth sales transactions’ and continual growth within our retail division.
What we need you to do:
- Provide customer assistance on new accounts, service statuses and relevant problems.
- Provide data to help the (sales) quality and operations team.
- Interpret and monitor sales performance indicators.
- Understand tracking tools and report on important sales and customer information.
- Submit customer service agreements and keep record of sales trends.
- Work closely with different team members to master and fine tune sales skills.
- Maintain knowledge of all new service products and features (including competitors).
- Monitor pending customer orders to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience.
- Communicate with market managers and suggest sales process improvement.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A genuine interest in helping customers.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Teamwork and motivational skills.
- A general understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Associates degree in relevant field is a plus (not required).
- Bilingual (not required).
What MTE has to offer:
- Attractive compensation package - competitive pay, hourly and uncapped commissions.
- Social work environment - fun weekly company team nights and happy hours.
- Work life balance - stable schedule, (5-days a week).
- Paid Training- Class style training, one on one coaching.
Click on Apply Now to send us your resume. Qualified candidates for this position will receive a call from our Human Resources Department to schedule an interview this week.
MTE Consulting Group is a national leader in the outsourced sales and marketing industry. Our ability to outperform our client’s expectations has paved the way for future market expansion and new career opportunities. Our goal is to expand at an international level through the development of our team members and the addition of talented individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset and global vision.
Role: Customer Service and Sales Support Specialist
Location: Rancho Cucamonga,
Apply for this job now.