Warehouse Operatives - Afternoons - ASAP Starts Available
Do you have previous experience working in a Warehouse environment? Are you immediately available and looking for a new position? Or are you simply after a new challenge?
Quest Employment are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives work for their leading client in Stoke. You'll be working any 5 days out of 7 with the guarantee of at least 40 hours work per week.
Shift times are 1415 - 2215 Monday through to Sunday.
Working for Quest Employment you will be paid £8.89ph increasing after 12 weeks with additional benefits including, pension, holiday and Quest Club which gives you a range of high street discounts.
What does a typical day look like?
• Picking goods ready for order and working to KPI targets
• Assist with the loading and unloading of vehicles
• Ensure the safe operation of manual handling equipment
• Working in line with our clients expectations at all times.
What are we looking for?
• The ability to work under own initiative and be flexible in your approach
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous