We are looking to add a Quality Assurance Manager to our growing team. Reporting to the General Manager, the selected candidate will develop, coordinate and implement the Company's Quality Assurance Program to prevent or eliminate defects in new and existing products by performing the following duties.
Pay will Commensurate with your experience. QA Technology Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee the day-to-day inspection functions supporting the operation
- Oversee in-process inspection functions supporting production
- Identify areas where inspection strategies need to be revised
- Monitor inspection results to ensure product/process quality is maintained. Identifying where documentation and actual product specifications do not match.
- Acting as the focal point to ensure quality problems are evaluated and corrected
- Initiate corrective actions as required for systemic product/process problems
- Create the necessary quality documentation to support the Quality Management System
- Ensure that the company’s QMS adheres to ISO 9001:2015
- Maintain the internal Audit Program in order to verify QA's QMS
- Maintain the calibration status of all cataloged measurement equipment
- Produce and present quarterly management reviews
- This individual will be expected to interface with suppliers, and customers, on discrepant product/components
- He or she will have to understand both external and internal manufacturing processes, along with, the disposition of rejected materials in light of those processes.
- Read engineering drawings, technical documentation, and catalogs
- Familiarity with SPC software for evaluation of inspection data
- Use common software for record and reporting purposes (i.e. Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Comfortable handling precision tools, using precision measurement and laboratory equipment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A BS in Mechanical Engineering or Quality Control is a must.
- The individual should have approximately 10 years of related Quality Engineering/ problem-solving experience.
- The individual must be thoroughly versed regarding the International Standards Organization (ISO) requirements, maintenance, and registrar auditing expectations.
- The appropriate individual should be a “hands-on", “self-starter", who is able to initiate quality related projects and maintain project continuity through changes in scope/priority.
- The physical demands may be met by individuals with disabilities if reasonable accommodations allow them to perform the essential functions.
- Office, laboratory, and shop are typical of the workplace. Some travel may be required in special circumstances.
Technology and electronics manufacturers face unprecedented manufacturing complexities. Miniaturization and densification continues to move at breathtaking pace, while competitive pressures are squeezing production schedules and putting costs under scrutiny at every turn.
QA Technology was born out of such challenges. For more than 35 years, we’ve been committed to manufacturing superior products, delivering them in a timely manner, and supporting them with some of the most knowledgeable people in the industry.
Since receiving our first U.S. patent in 1986, we’ve continued to challenge ourselves and enhance our state-of-the art capabilities for high-speed manufacturing automation; with the relentless goal of continually improving the quality, performance, cost and speed of delivery that our customers need.
Role: Quality Assurance Manager
Apply for this job now.