Company: HARRISON CONSULTING SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This is a remote position.
An Ohio engineering consulting firm with a great reputation is currently seeking a Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer/Project Manager for their Columbus team! This position could be worked remotely!
- Manage design teams, schedules and budgets
- Lead treatment plant projects from start to finish
- Obtain permits/plan approvals from local government and state/federal agencies
- Manage multiple project simultaneously
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience
- PE License
- Knowledge of wastewater biology and water chemistry
- Knowledge of water/wastewater treatment processes and equipment
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!