The Client is looking for a Project Land Surveyor to assist the supervising surveyor in all aspects of survey business.
The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable in all aspects of surveying, and ultimately involved with managing survey projects. Our Client is looking for a professional who can perform deed and record map research, draft subdivision and parcel maps, record survey plats, calculate boundary corner search, perform construction staking, and write legal descriptions. Alongside that, to work with team engineers, technical staff & field crews, and communicate with clients regularly to ensure projects meet goals and stay within budget.
In this role, the candidate will be required to independently transition between several types of projects, from Public Works, to Site Development, ALTA surveys and Final Map Checking for municipalities.
Minimum qualifications include:-
- Bachelor's degree program in surveying or a related major (must pass the Fundamentals of Surveying (FS) exam upon graduation) OR an Associate's degree and related work experience may be substituted.
- Licensure required after 4 years of training (and also pass the Principles and Practice of Surveying (PS) exam upon completion of training).
- 5 years of Surveying experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD.
- Possession of an active California Land Surveyors license (Desirable).
- Sound technical skills.
- Interest in developing technologies
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team oriented and personable.
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Powered by JazzHR