All Star Recruiting is looking for self-starting, passionate, hardworking new graduates that are looking to make a difference while making money. Healthcare Recruiters will be responsible for creating a pipeline of qualified candidates, building rapport, persuasively presenting opportunities, and tactfully negotiating contracts while upholding the highest level of customer service to both Providers and Clients. Recruiters will act as the liaison between our Physicians and Mid-level providers and the various Healthcare facilities we work with nationwide.
- Build relationships with new and existing healthcare professionals to present career opportunities, based on skill level, licenses, board status, and credentials
- Tactfully negotiate contracts, assignment details, compensation, and professionally communicate assignment details, pay, and benefits between providers and prospective clients for placement opportunities
- Screen, interview, market, and place prospective Healthcare Professionals in opportunities best-suited based on credentials
- Cultivate and nurture relationships that produce loyalty and promote a long-term working relationship with our clients and health professionals
- Make clear and concise decisions necessary for our clients and providers
- Use multidimensional approach to fill Client needs (phone, internet, social media, etc.)
- Generate a quality pipeline of candidates by making a high volume of calls daily (100+ calls per day)
- Meet monthly/quarterly quotas assigned by Management
- Confidence in closing "C Level" business
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, manage inbound & outbound calls, text, email, and database entries simultaneously
- Effectively manage a high volume of calls on a daily basis
- Technologically savvy with experience working in database system (CRM)
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to manage time appropriately and meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Resourceful in recruiting techniques
- Ability to execute daily tasks with limited supervision
- Must be flexible, adaptable and well organized
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field preferred
- Sales, Recruiting, or Hospitality experience highly preferred
- Healthcare Recruiting experience a plus
You've found the best when it comes to placing healthcare professionals for permanent or temporary (locum tenens) positions all across the country! Headquartered in Deerfield Beach, Florida, All Star Recruiting has been providing professional placement services and proven results to hospitals, physician groups, and practice management organizations since 2003. We pride ourselves being a recruitment firm that can provide swift, professional, and reliable service without the cost, multiple contacts, and headaches of a larger company. All Star Recruiting (ASR) is also looking for those talented, motivated, dedicated, energetic, hardworking individuals to join our very successful and growing team in the Broward/Palm Beach area.
Our culture is professional and fast-paced, yet not overly "corporate." We pride ourselves on effectively servicing our Providers, Clients, and the Community; while also focusing on our employees' personal, professional, and financial goals. As a Sun-Sentinel back-to-back "Top Places to Work" recipient, ASR is the company to join if you are looking for specialized development, benefits, competitive pay, and job expansion, in a fun and collaborative environment!
Role: Healthcare Recruiter - Entry Level
Location: Deerfield Beach,
Apply for this job now.