Company: CLARION MANAGEMENT, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Leasing Associate will tour prospects and close leases between three Ontario, CA. communities.
The Leasing Associate will work directly with the Leasing Manager setting appointments, screening applicants, and completing the move in file, and inspecting the apartment home to ensure it is move-in ready. The Leasing Associate is responsible for providing exceptional service to community residents, future residents, and the corporate management team.
- Greet, qualify, provide tours of the community, and present features and amenities to prospective residents
- Lease apartments including: Close the sale, secure lease agreement obtains required information availability report and process applications for approval (rental history, credit check, and background check)
- Follow up with prospects regarding the status
- Input information into computer systems accurately and timely
- Ensure apartment is ready for the resident to move-in on the agreed date
- Assist in planning resident functions
- Gather information about market competition in the area
- Follow Clarion Management policies and procedures and comply with Fair Housing, state, and federal laws.
- Follow all safety procedures and notify supervisor of safety hazards
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
Education, Knowledge, Skills
- Prefer a minimum of a high school degree.
- Must be highly organized and able to schedule and follow up.
- Prior experience in property management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills providing for effective communication with residents, employees, peers, vendors, owners, etc.
- Computer software experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, YARDI®, and related is preferred.
- Basic understanding of Landlord/Tenant laws and application, familiarity with state-specific Lease and Addendums, Fair Housing/ADA regulations and application, OSHA & EPA requirements for property management industry.
- A portion of the typical workday is spent at his or her desk handling paperwork, computer transactions, correspondence, and employee or resident meetings.
- Position requires constant physical inspections and leasing demonstrations of community, walking up/downstairs, and covering the multi-terrain landscape of the property.
- Local travel between properties, purchase office supplies, etc. Requires an operable personal vehicle and valid driver's license.
- Out of state travel may be occasionally required.
About the Benefits
Clarion distinguishes itself by providing our team members with:
- A competitive base salary.
- Bonus potential based on individual and team performance.
- A suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision. Clarion pays 100% of the employee's medical, dental, and vision.
- 401k program with a 3% company match after 12 months of service.
- Tuition Reimbursement program.
- Generous paid time off.
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement.
Powered by JazzHR