This position is ideal for a recent graduate looking experience supporting children and young people, prior to completing a teacher training programme.
- Full-time Graduate Teaching Assistant.
- Required for February 2021 until the end of the academic year.
- Earn up to £350 per week, depending on previous experience and responsibilities given.
- Supporting students aged 11-16 within a variety of subjects and at various levels of learning.
- Secondary school in Bury - Ofsted graded 'Good'.
- Excellent links to training with Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy.
Working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant in our client school will include working with identified pupils that require additional support within specific subjects and promoting positive behaviour management inside and outside the classroom. You will be expected to ensure all students have the correct support and that class teachers also have the help they require in the classroom. You may be supporting children in small groups or on a 1:1 basis. The class teacher may also give the successful candidate the chance to cover pre-planned lessons in their absence.
To apply for this role, you must have a degree and skills or experience that is transferrable to work within the educational sector.
Our client school is based in Bury and is easily accessible via the M66 and A56 from the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester such as Bolton and Middleton. Our client school can also be accessed via public transportation links from neighbouring areas including Prestwich, Whitefield and Heywood.
For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV below. To obtain further information, please contact the Manchester West Secondary Office.