A Prominent Bank within the area is looking to hire a passionate Mortgage Sales Manager and their team of MLOs. As an Mortgage Sales Manager, you will serve the members of the financial institution with your team by advising them on the best way to purchase or re-finance their home and facilitate the origination of those loans. In addition, you will generate leads through outside sources and serve office referrals.Responsibilities:
- Developing business relationships to generate customer leads
- Setting customer expectations and educating them on the entire mortgage origination process
- Preparing loan applications and required disclosures
- Coordinating with processing and closing areas to facilitate a prompt and accurate loan closing
- Compiling and analyzing data for mortgage requests
- Ensuring that complete loan documentation is provided for internal processing
- Managing operational responsibilities (loan pipeline, sales production reports, etc.)
- Staying abreast of developments in the mortgage industry and the Bank's marketplace
- Working with processors to keep all related parties advised of the status of the application
- 5+ years of experience in retail residential mortgage origination experience
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
- Has a team of established MLOs that are looking to move together to a new financial institution.
- All requirements for Mortgage Loan Originators set forth in the SAFE Act, including obtaining a NMLS
- Unlimited Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission, 401K Match, Benefits at the top end of the market, and an award-winning culture.
Role: Mortgage Sales Manager
Location: Orland Park,
Apply for this job now.