Guaranteed Work Scheme - Bradford Primary School
- ECT/ RQT / Fully Qualified Primary teachers can apply
- Competitive pay rates and pay guaranteed
- The option of securing 2/3/4 days per week
An CE Primary School in Bradford is looking for a hard working individual to appoint onto a Guaranteed Work Scheme.
Key Benefits from the Guaranteed Work Scheme:
- Assurance that you will receive work in schools.
- You will receive income for at least the number of days that you make yourself available every week, under the terms of the scheme.
- You don't have to manage relationships with multiple agencies.
- Minimises your payroll administration and tax issues.
- £100- £160 per day
Key Benefits from working in the School:
- The opportunity to work in an Ofsted 'GOOD' graded school.
- The majority of the lessons will be planned and prepared for you.
- Support from members of the Senior Leadership Team.
- The chance to gain experience across EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
If you are interested in the Guaranteed Work Scheme or want to hear more about it, please do not hesitate to contact the Bradford & Calderdale Branch #removed#) or email #removed# for more information.
Deadline: Friday 16th July, 12 noon.