We are looking to hire an Office Manager to join our team! Be responsible for overseeing the administrative and marketing initiatives for the office setting. Position is full time from December through April and part-time during the off season.
- Manage records and daily reporting
- Employee scheduling
- Identify community relations opportunities and execute those initiatives.
- Aptitude to learn new skills
- Plan and maintain work facilities
- Promote teamwork
- Supervise staff along with customer needs
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- Perform other office tasks (replenish office supplies, distribute mail, custodial duties, etc.)
- Provide exceptional customer experience!
- Self motivated
- Strong work ethic
- Great communication skills
- Strong operational/management skills
- Ability and willingness to learn how to prepare taxes
- Outgoing, Great personality that puts emphasis on Customer Service
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Self Starter
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to delegate effectively
This is a full time seasonal position from December to April 30.
Liberty Tax is an American company specializing in the preparation of tax returns for individuals and small businesses. It is the third largest tax preparation franchise in the United States. Liberty Tax Service puts a strong emphasis on winning customers for life and creating raving fans. Liberty Tax is a grass roots community oriented organization.
Role: Office Manager
Apply for this job now.