- Receiving general inbound customer calls in a contact centre environment typically on a single product and or proposition
- Providing high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact where possible
- Listening to the customer and establishing needs to offer relevant products
- Taking ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow up or directing the customer to the appropriate department for resolution
- Achieving individual targets and /or sales goals whilst maintaining quality and compliance
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year's proven experience in a customer service and sales environment or equivalent
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Then please send your resume now for immediate consideration.
Role: Contact Centre Service and Sales Representative I
Apply for this job now.