An exciting opportunity awaits you with an established and successful organization offering an exceptional compensation package to individuals joining our team. Identifix prides itself in offering employees a welcoming and integrity driven work culture.
The Customer Support Associate is responsible for a variety of job duties and may specialize in designated job tasks based on the departments needs. Some responsibilities include-
- Strong computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple computer programs at one time
- Good problem solving and follow through skills
- Manage inbound calls and provide telephone coverage of customer service lines and technical hotline
- Must be able to multitask and manage priorities in a fast paced team environment
- Capability to type notes from phone conversation, at least 40 wpm with minimal errors
- Document follow-up calls, voicemails and other requests
- The ability to be organized and able to deal with different types of personalities in a personable manner.
- Must be able to work 10:30am -7:05pm shift Mon-Fri work week
- 2+ years customer service experience - Minimum
- 2+ years Outbound or inbound call or hotline experience
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to work independently
- Interpersonal communications, and phone etiquette skills
- Detail Oriented
Role: Call Center Representative
Apply for this job now.