Reporting to: Delivery Director, Europe
Based: London or Bristol, with some travel
Our client has been at the forefront of digital communications for two decades. They have more than 2,000 clients supported by 500 staff in 9 countries including the UK, USA, and India. They combine expert communication strategies, intelligent design, and performance marketing to help their customers build deeper relationships with their audiences. The company enables digital experience that elevates their customers brand and drives their business performance.
Through a proprietary approach (Connected Content) they use expertise, technology, and services to transform digital communications. They help customers unlock their brand story, build a strategy based on data, deliver consistent communications, and measure ongoing success via continuous monitoring.
- Content Strategy
- Custom Analytics
- IR Tools & Feeds
- Data Visualization
- Managed Services
- 24/7 Support
- Social Media
- SEO & Paid Media
- Display Advertising
- Email and CRO
- As Programme Manager, you will be accountable for the successful delivery of a portfolio of digital projects, executed by you and your team of project success managers
- You will build strong working relationships with both clients and account managers, supporting new proposals from a feasibility standpoint through to post live service transition.
- You will have line management responsibility, imparting best practice, coaching and mentoring through weekly 1:1s. In addition, you will be accountable for both your own and your direct report project KPI's pertaining to scope, budget and quality.
- While overseeing standardized projects that your team of project success managers deliver, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of larger scale, bespoke digital projects.
- You will be highly process orientated, ensuring knowledge is cascaded and governed for your team of project success managers. On occasion you may have responsibility as a global process owner.
- You will maintain a strong focus on leadership, client service and quality, ensuring that geographically distributed, cross-functional teams meet project objectives and goals
- Relevant and substantial experience as a project director in a client facing environment with budgets of £5m+
- Relevant experience of leading delivery of large, bespoke, multi-faceted digital projects utilizing geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams
- Relevant experience of managing 3rd party suppliers and vendors
- Relevant experience of line managing a team of 4+ project managers against KPIs
- Relevant experience defining and implementing process at a company level
- Relevant experience of consolidating project management functions post acquisition
- Relevant experience running and managing pitches
- Very strong team and client leadership skills, using assertiveness where required
- Very strong client and stakeholder management skills
- Very strong negotiation and facilitation skills
- Strong numerical, written and oral presentation skills
- Defining scope, budget and quality assurance skills
- Highly process orientated with strong attention to detail
- Ability to recommend or adapt delivery methodology for project type
- Excellent working knowledge of project management tools