Permanent opportunity to join a prestigious, growing company as a Stock Controller.
Our client are a award winning, leading business in their industry and have developed an excellent reputation as a good company to work for. They can offer a list of benefits such as:
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Permanent start
- Private Health care
- Pension scheme
- Flexible Working
- Complimentary Flu Vac and Eye Tests
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discount Scheme for buying stock
- Life and Critical Illness Insurance
- Regular Social Events
- Structured Induction Programme
As a Stock and Quality Control Operative you will identify any issues with the hundreds of parts that are delivered to our warehouse every day, and be the final control point on order being shipped out.
You'll be part of a small, experienced team. The working environment is modern, well lit, organised and with a strong focus on health and safety. You will be joining a team who are loyal, friendly and welcoming.
Full training will be given to the right candidates and we are looking for people keen to learn and develop.
Once fully trained, weekend working is required approximately once a month, due to rapidly growing business needs. Days in lieu will be given back the following week.
The role involved making checks of incoming orders and spotting any problems with the look and function of parts. Attention to detail is really important here. You will be using software (and checking physical locations) to check that the levels and descriptions seen by Sales and Purchasing are correct. You'll be keeping track of our incoming and outgoing parts by communicating with other teams so we're looking for someone who is a good team player. It's a very busy department and you need to be confident in dealing with pressure and eager to crack on. It's never dull: there is a lot of work and responsibility. However there is also a break room with a pool table, dartboard and video games, so it's not relentless!
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritising and multitasking
- Accuracy when inputting data
- Attention to detail - you'll need to be able to follow strict operational guidelines
- Organised approach to work
- Methodical approach to problem solving and ability to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
Please apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.