$50,000 to $60,000 Plus Bonus
Financially Strong Growing Company
Ensure efficient store operation to ensure customer satisfaction and projected bottom line profit. Manages personnel issues and supervision. Maintains a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly and efficient customer service. Maintains company standards by ensuring associates are aware of expectations, are properly trained.
Must have high volume retail / wholesale experience.
- Manage overall store operations.
- Develops strong business relationships with customers by maintaining open communication with customers, and by quickly and effectively resolving problems
- Ensures compliance with established policies and procedures including but not limited to safety (HACCP, OSHA) personnel, security, pest control and shrink control.
- Reviews financial and operational reports and takes necessary actions based on report results.
- Ensure timely and accurate management of all store operations including safety, sanitation, shelf labels, inventory, merchandising, receiving, stocking, stacking position, order pulling, shipping and in store customer service.
- Defines the service standards and the operational mission of the company, communicates it to the employees and monitors activities in order to meet company goals.
- Maximizes all sales opportunities by ensuring high levels of customer service by ensuring proper scheduling of the workforce while meeting budgetary guidelines.
- Manages selection, annual performance appraisals and professional development of all Management level personnel.
- Directly supervises and manages, assistant managers & department managers.
- Coaches managers on employee relation issues such as new hires, transfers, promotions.
- Maintains communication with the Corporate Offices to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws and regulations.
- Reviews inventory on a regular basis to ensure that the inventory is correct and the products are in-house
- Completes and processes necessary reports and paperwork accurately and timely.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required),
- Minimum 4 years management experience in food service or grocery, supermarket, club warehouse, big box or mass merchandising environment.
- Background in P&L, Inventory control, merchandising, hiring / training staff, front end, merchandising, cash control, payroll, security / loss prevention mandatory.
- Strong leadership skills, capable of running a high volume operation.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and people management / training skills and be extremely customer service oriented.
- Commitment to company values and strong customer orientation.
Executive Search Firm with 20 years in Business / Our team has over 100 years combined of industry recruiting experience.
We have placed over 1000 Managers since 2000
We specialize in recruiting for the Supermarket / Restaurant / Retail Industries working with leading Supermarket and Restaurant companies on a National level.
We care about your success and will help you stand out from other candidates.
With complete understanding of the industry and inside information on companies across the country we have access to exclusive positions not advertised elsewhere.
New jobs come available every week.
We know where the jobs are.
We will work as your advocate through all parts of the recruitment process.
While respecting your privacy and confidentiality.
All information received is confidential
EOE (equal Opportunity Employer)
Role: Supermarket Store Manager
Apply for this job now.