We are offering an excellent opportunity for Junior Engineer to further our efforts at our NY headquarters in Yonkers, NY.
- Create detailed part drawings from part(s) engineered by Sr. engineers
- Engineer basic part(s) with direction from Sr. engineers
- Create detailed BOMs
- Check first article part samples
- Create dieline drawings for graphics
- Assist in maintaining files on engineering server
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineer or relevant design experience
- 1-3 years of Solidworks CAD experience. Able to utilize programs best practices and strengths.
- Fluent with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other office software.
POP Displays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
POP Displays, located in Yonkers New York is an award-winning point of purchase design and manufacturing company. We take a strategic, consultative approach to create value-added solutions. We do more than just make displays. Formulating successful solutions is about uncovering the needs of the consumer, retailer and brand marketer. We immerse ourselves in client's business to proactively deliver solutions.
Our sophisticated infrastructure with in-house manufacturing enables us to develop and manage large, complex programs. We have scale and in-house services that range from design and engineering through manufacturing, assembly and fulfillment. Please visit our web site, #removed#, to learn more about us.
Role: Junior Design Engineer
Apply for this job now.